In this day and age, player-safety and injury topics such as head trauma, concussions, brain injury, collision impact-force levels and the best protective equipment are top-of-mind subjects in all levels of football. Football coaches, athletic directors, athletic trainers, equipment managers, parents and players are searching for things that will help in the fight against injuries. Guardian Caps are a one-size-fits-all, soft-shell football-helmet cover that adds extra protection to players' heads and is permitted for high school games by the National Federation of High School Associations (NFHS). It absorbs the majority of the impact produced by a helmet-to-helmet collision. Produced by POC Ventures, LLC, Guardian Caps are lightweight (5 oz), waterproof, have a low coefficient of friction, and are scientifically tested. Did you know that the average high school football player takes 650 hits to the head every season? Guardian Caps reduce the impact the head takes in a head-to-head hit up to 33%. NOTE: No helmet or practice apparatus can reduce or prevent concussions. Guardian Caps CANNOT prevent concussions but they CAN reduce impact and maybe, just maybe, reduce the possibility of injuries. You can never be fully protected, just better protected.
Guardian Caps: Product Highlights
- Soft-shell football helmet cover
- One size fits all current football helmets
- Removes easily for game day
- Attaches with 4 straps and a Velcro strap in the back
- 4 colors – Black, Red, Silver, Camo
- Waterproof; will not absorb water
- Machine washable and air dried
- Lightweight (7oz)
- Insulates in hot & cold weather for up to two and a half hours
- Individual price of $55. Team and league price discounts are available
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Reduces impact up to 33%
- Scientifically tested; 600 caps on the field in 2011 for field trials and tested at Penn State University, Wayne State University and Oregon Ballistics labs
More about Guardian Caps…
- Permitted for high school play according to the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). The NFHS does not endorse or approve football equipment.
- InjureFree, a service for youth sports teams created by the Agency for Student Health Research, is the online/mobile tool available for coaches and athletic trainers to report injuries and mitigate risk. InjureFree is being used during the 2012 football season by high schools wearing Guardian Caps. The field study will measure the effectiveness of the helmet covers through injury reporting. The results of the study will be available at the end of the 2012 season.
- Worn by over 8,000 players during the 2012 season
- Same day shipping available for orders placed before 3pm EST
- POC Ventures will cover your helmet warranty if the helmet manufacturer refuses to replace it, citing Guardian™ usage as the reason
- No helmet or practice apparatus can reduce or prevent concussions. Guardian Caps CANNOT prevent concussions but they CAN reduce impact up to 33%. You can never be fully protected, just better protected.
- Several Doctors, Neurosurgeons, Biomechanical Engineers, Physicists and other experts are involved with the Guardian.
Guardian Caps By POC Ventures, LLCWebsite: www.guardiancaps.com E-Mail: Sales@GuardianCaps.com Phone: (770) 667-6004
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Guardian Caps: Football-Helmet Protective Covers,